Friday, February 25, 2011

Stuck in my head...

Just can't get this video out of my head! Maybe is my teensy fascination with all things Alice but I still believe that this video was so awesome. Back when music videos were GREAT. Now well, I don't know because MTV isnt just music videos anymore and well....I grew up and found other things to do.
Like...
Sewing away and listening to Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers today.... Just had to share this video. If you don't care....oh well. It must not be for you. This song has personal meaning to someone out there besides me. And right about now they are gettin' it. {nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more, say no more}

Ok. back to the sweatshop....the lovely- sparkle-glitter- sprinkled- unicorn- habitat- of-love sweatshop (I should totally make that my actual sewing room's name.Yes I think I shall.)
No one but me is click-clackin' away in my little sewing room....Well its me, tom petty, and the machines.....Ahhhh life is so good!

toodles

xoxo

Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment